New York City Auto Salvagehas been around for many years located in the heart ofÂ Jamaica Queenswe have many professional connections in the Auto Body industry that we put our reputation behind. It just make total sense to work with us on your Auto Body projects. We have manyUsed and New auto parts in stock or will help located it at the lowest prices New Auto Parts, Used Parts or Aftermarket Parts NYC Auto Salvage is the authority.
Again The Auto Body Shop we deal with we trust with or name and encourage you to do the same with your car or truck. If anything come on down or call us let us know if you found us on Google Speak to Vinny.
NYC Auto Salvage now offers Auto Window Tinting for Cars. Most People used to tintÂ their car windows for privacy and this is still the truth with more people on the read then ever before Tinting is a great way to gain back a little privacy in your car. People love to stare at others it’s like a pass time to some. It’s just creepy when someone keeps staring at you and wont stop.Â the tint is a way to deter that right off the bat.
There are other reasons that more people getting their car’s windows tintedÂ like the harmful effects of the Suns UV Rays. What ever your reason is for getting Tinted windows installed we cave you covered just give us a call or stop by to make an appointment.
Ask for Vinny when calling for your Car Tinting Questions and mention Google for a discount Prices start at 100.00Â and up depending on the make and model 1718-297-9797
We have so many Used Radiators at New York City Auto Salvage Junk Yard located on liberty Ave in Jamaica Queens, it make no sense for you not to change your own radiator. If you like we can get it installed for you from a trusted repair shop that we back up with our reputation.
Not only do we have the Best and Cheapest Used Radiators compared to other New York City Auto Salvage Yards, we also have Cheap New Radiators cheaperÂ then any other Aftermarket Part supplier in New York
Give New York City Auto Salvage a Call Ask for Vinny and tell him you found this Blog post from Google he will treat you well and work out a great price and delivery a Quality Used Radiator or any Used Car Part
During the summer months AC Compressors are in high demand. Most people will wait until the last minute to get this done and have to work through the very intense heat. The thing I always wondered is why would someone who hates heat wait until the only option is to go without an AC Compressor for some length of time.
The video below is some tips on AC Compressors for cars
1) June is the perfect month to get this done weather you plan on doing the installation yourself or let the Salvage yard you are working with do it. Must people will install the Ac Compressor themselves saving a few buck, but adding more pain in the long run.
2) Make sure if you are doing it yourself you do the research on what tools you need for your car, also evacuate the AC System before working on it. This info can be found on Google and instructional videos found on Youtube like the video above for your make and model.
3) Deal with Salvage yards you trust to get your Used AC Compressor from. Does the Salvage Yard you are dealing with offer a Used AC Compressor Warranty call them to find out and ask for details.
4) Make sure you have something to clean your hands with after the job is done like clean rags, Gojo or any other hand cleaner used for automotive grease.
5) Then all that’s left is to do is get the AC System Charged up, any good New York City Auto Salvage Yard knows someone they trust to install and charge the system for you.