Going “green” is all the rage, and while driving a car may not be the most environmentally friendly way to get around, you can still be part of the green solution. When your car breaks down, or parts need replacing, consider used auto parts instead of new auto parts, and save money while recycling. Discount used auto parts in Jamaica has a plethora of cheap auto parts at your disposal that are as good as new.
With the summer months coming, and potential vacation ideas swirling around in your head, you are probably looking to save some money when it comes to auto repairs. Don’t let high auto cost repairs deter you from going on a trip, paying down debt, or paying of bills. Save money with cheap auto parts, while doing your part to contribute to a greener earth.
Spring has sprung and summer is fast approaching. Now is the best time to get thatAC compressor and radiators checked out. If they need repair its better to do it now for two reason shorter waits, less money and less sweat. If you car has no AC it maybe be time to fix your car windows so the can roll down.
Five tips to getting your car ready for summer driving
Many things can go wrong during the summer, however people can avoid most of them with just a little maintenance and effort. Below we will list basic spring car repairs and maintenance actions you can take to tune up your car.
Dont Let This Be You, Get it done in the spring time!!
1) Get AC Compressor checked out to make sure it works now is the best time. If you have no AC get the car windows repaired or replaced.
2) If your car is leaking radiator fluid then spring is a great time to handle this problem. Have your car radiator checked out, repair or replaced.
3) Make sure you get an oil change for summer this is important, you change your oil every three month for a reason.
4) Radiator hoses should be checked and replaced if necessary. Always carry extra radiator houses clamps and fluids for the car and yourself.
5) Make sure to add Dry Gas to your fuel tank to keep your gas lines clear and the car running great.
Contact Vinny at NYC Auto Salvage to get your used car parts and get moving today 718-297-9797
Summer is here again and so is the heat, Not so bad if you get your car’s AC compressor is working fine. however if it is not working NYC Auto Salvage can help to Test your automobiles AC Compressor and Charge to make sure you are the coolest you can be while driving around this summer.
We will test your Ac compressor for leaks and to make sure it has a good enough charge to make it through the few summers. If you need a compressor we have plenty of quality used and new AC compressors for sale Cheap at our Jamaica NY Salvage Yard.
We can also look at your Cars radiator and thermostat to make sure it is ready to face the extreme heat that NYC dishes out year after year. Once you have all these things in check you can enjoy a stress free summer knowing your car is cool and so are you.
Call Vinny at NYC Auto Salvage for more information on Used AC Compressors and auto raditators 1718-297-9797
During the summer months AC Compressors are in high demand. Most people will wait until the last minute to get this done and have to work through the very intense heat. The thing I always wondered is why would someone who hates heat wait until the only option is to go without an AC Compressor for some length of time.
The video below is some tips on AC Compressors for cars
1) June is the perfect month to get this done weather you plan on doing the installation yourself or let the Salvage yard you are working with do it. Must people will install the Ac Compressor themselves saving a few buck, but adding more pain in the long run.
2) Make sure if you are doing it yourself you do the research on what tools you need for your car, also evacuate the AC System before working on it. This info can be found on Google and instructional videos found on Youtube like the video above for your make and model.
3) Deal with Salvage yards you trust to get your Used AC Compressor from. Does the Salvage Yard you are dealing with offer a Used AC Compressor Warranty call them to find out and ask for details.
4) Make sure you have something to clean your hands with after the job is done like clean rags, Gojo or any other hand cleaner used for automotive grease.
5) Then all that’s left is to do is get the AC System Charged up, any good New York City Auto Salvage Yard knows someone they trust to install and charge the system for you.