The Heat Wave is hitting hard in early July in NYC and is expected to get worse before it gets better.Â Maybe it’s time to get that AC Compressors New or used that NYC auto salvage hasNew and Used AC Compressors for sale. We can even install your AC Compressor for you. If you want to do it your we Have aÂ How-TOÂ install your AC Compressor yourselfÂ informational Blog post 5 Tips To An Easy Used Ac Compressor Installation
Above is an drawing of how the Air Conditioning on a Car works
Below is a picture of a New and Used Auto AC Compressors
Call New York Auto Salvage for pricing on a Used or New AC compressor. Mention Google or this Blog post for a discount. Call Vinny 1718-297-9797
During the summer months AC Compressors are in high demand. Most people will wait until the last minute to get this done and have to work through the very intense heat. The thing I always wondered is why would someone who hates heat wait until the only option is to go without an AC Compressor for some length of time.
The video below is some tips on AC Compressors for cars
1) June is the perfect month to get this done weather you plan on doing the installation yourself or let the Salvage yard you are working with do it. Must people will install the Ac Compressor themselves saving a few buck, but adding more pain in the long run.
2) Make sure if you are doing it yourself you do the research on what tools you need for your car, also evacuate the AC System before working on it. This info can be found on Google and instructional videos found on Youtube like the video above for your make and model.
3) Deal with Salvage yards you trust to get your Used AC Compressor from. Does the Salvage Yard you are dealing with offer a Used AC Compressor Warranty call them to find out and ask for details.
4) Make sure you have something to clean your hands with after the job is done like clean rags, Gojo or any other hand cleaner used for automotive grease.
5) Then all that’s left is to do is get the AC System Charged up, any good New York City Auto Salvage Yard knows someone they trust to install and charge the system for you.