During the summer months AC Compressors are in high demand. Most people will wait until the last minute to get this done and have to work through the very intense heat. The thing I always wondered is why would someone who hates heat wait until the only option is to go without an AC Compressor for some length of time.
The video below is some tips on AC Compressors for cars
1) June is the perfect month to get this done weather you plan on doing the installation yourself or let the Salvage yard you are working with do it. Must people will install the Ac Compressor themselves saving a few buck, but adding more pain in the long run.
2) Make sure if you are doing it yourself you do the research on what tools you need for your car, also evacuate the AC System before working on it. This info can be found on Google and instructional videos found on Youtube like the video above for your make and model.
3) Deal with Salvage yards you trust to get your Used AC Compressor from. Does the Salvage Yard you are dealing with offer a Used AC Compressor Warranty call them to find out and ask for details.
4) Make sure you have something to clean your hands with after the job is done like clean rags, Gojo or any other hand cleaner used for automotive grease.
5) Then all that’s left is to do is get the AC System Charged up, any good New York City Auto Salvage Yard knows someone they trust to install and charge the system for you.
New York City Auto Salvage offers online automotive tips, Parts and Shipping right to your door.Â NYC Auto Salvage knows that you need to find Great UsedÂ Parts at a good price, our prices are so reasonable it pay to have it Shipped. We pick from only the best cars to come buy the lot. The others we let the other salvage yards deal with the true junk I would rather pay more to delivery quality Used Parts. I am in business to sell and make the costumer happy the first time around. The problem is with shipping your products have to be good to avoid comebacks. like I said if the Salvage yard you want to deal with thinks this way then great, but let me tell you that we do and we stand behind our parts and would love to service your needs.
We want one shot to make it right deal with us!!! 718-297-9797 mention Google for a discount!!
We built thisÂ Auto Repair Blogso you can learn more about your car and how the parts works. We do this to help educate our clients on what we know well. Join in on the discussion share your knowledge or learn what you need to get the job done right.